Most ecommerce content is boiler-plate, regurgitated rubbish, and if you’re using manufacturer descriptions and lifted content, then not only could you be damaging your SEO efforts but your branding, customer relations, and your marketing could also suffer.
With unique, professionally written ecommerce content from Branding Media, you can increase traffic, improve conversions, ensure greater customer retention, and even reduce the time you have to spend on customer services.
- Increase Traffic – Unique content has a greater chance of reaching the top of search engine results pages, while boilerplate content, or scraped content, is penalised by Google and search engines. Even short-form copy on product pages can prove highly beneficial, especially because of the possibility of introducing niche and highly unique long-tail keywords.
- Improve Conversions – By providing unique content, you can be bigger, better, and bolder than the competition. At least some of your visitors are likely to have seen the boilerplate content on other sites, and if they find unique content that offers genuine insight and is accurately targeted to them, they will be more inclined to purchase.
- Increase Customer Retention – Offering unique, high quality, and informative content means that your visitors will start to trust you – they will look at you as being an authority on a particular topic and on the products that you sell. Not only does this help increase conversions, but it also means that you can become the resource that buyers turn to, and return to, so that you can retain customers and enjoy additional sales in the future.
- Decrease Time On Customer Services – Becoming an authority means providing lots of relevant, accurate, targeted information. Exactly the type of information that potential clients would normally ring or email with. If you are able to answer some, or all, of these questions, it means that your leads will be less inclined to contact you. Less time on customer service calls means less expenditure on customer services, or less time spent on the phone and more time running your business.
Ecommerce sites are among those with the greatest potential for adding unique content, too. Whether you dropship items, hold your own inventory, or produce your own goods, there is opportunity to create content for:
- Product pages
- Product derivatives
- Related consumables
- Category pages
- Buyers’ guides
- Comparisons and group tests
- Blog posts
- …and more
Etailers have a lot to gain by including unique content, and at Branding Media we love nothing more than getting our teeth stuck into large projects. Alternatively, if your budget is restricted, we can work on a small number of pages and rewrites each month until all pages are completed. We can also take industry related news, press releases, and articles and give them a unique rewrite from the perspective of your ecommerce website and for the benefit of your potential buyers.
Branding Media Ecommerce Content Writing Services
Contact Branding Media today to discuss your ecommerce site and to determine how we can best help you to increase traffic, improve conversions, and retain your buyers for longer.